Do you need to ensure customs clearance in Slovakia when delivering goods to the EU after Brexit?
In order to ensure customs clearance in the territory of the European Union, including Slovakia, it is required that a person / entrepreneur is established in the customs territory of the Union. For this purpose we will provide you with:
- Establishment of a suitable entity according to the Slovak legislation (LLC, SA, organizational units of a foreign person, permanent establishment, etc.),
- Registration for VAT and income tax,
- Representation before customs and tax authorities (customs clearance, tax audit, customs simplification, etc.),
- EORI customs registration,
- Consultancy services in the field of customs and tax law,
- Setting up of compliance with generally binding legal regulations, including GDPR in this scope of business.
In order to extend your activities, including the need to use labour force, we will also provide you with:
- Registration for the purposes of health and social insurance, other tax registrations (for example motor vehicle tax),
- Contractual documentation for business purposes in Slovakia (corporate contracts, employment contracts, forwarding / transport contracts, business contracts, customs representation contracts, etc.),
- Protection of intellectual property,
Our law firm Prosman a Pavlovič can provide you with all services in order to run your business in Slovakia. We look forward to cooperating with you.