We consider the area of Energy Law one of the priorities and focus areas in the provision of legal services by our law firm. Within the framework of Energy Law, we help our clients mainly in the following areas.
We mainly provide the following services:
- legal advice on energy trade, including state regulation of energy and gas prices,
- consulting and drafting related documentation for import and export of gas, oil, or other energy media, both inside and outside the European Union, including assessing the customs and tax aspects of the transactions in question,
- complex legal advice on energy trade,
- advice on planning, financing, and development of photovoltaic and wind power plants, biogas plants, including representation in land-use and construction proceedings, preparation of contracts for the purchase of electricity, contracts for connection to the energy system, advice and revision of documents regarding selecting and setting project financing, the most appropriate loan product, etc.
- advice and legal assistance to entities established in the field of energy, their representation in proceedings before URSO, the Energy Regulatory Office of the Czech Republic, courts, or other state authorities.