We provide legal services in the Banking Law through a specialized team composed of lawyers with extensive experience in the area and many years of experience in management positions in banking institutions, and the bodies of the arbitration court of the Slovak Banking Association.
In the field of Banking Law, we provide complex legal advice in several jurisdictions, consisting mainly, but not exclusively, of the following legal services.
We mainly provide the following services:
- legal advice within the financial market regulations in banking products, financial intermediation and business in the financial market (licensing procedure, supervisory procedure, etc.),
- creation and modification of loan documentation in the area of acquisition financing, real estate financing, project financing, or syndicated loans, consumer agenda, including collateral documentation,
- communication with the relevant regulatory authorities (National bank of Slovakia, Czech National Bank, etc.) in the event of changes in the organizational structure, mergers, divisions, with emphasis on fulfilling obligations under the Banking Act and relevant national legislation, including legal advice and preparation of necessary documentation,
- advice and legal services in all bank processes as a credit institution, including personnel relationships, compliance with capital adequacy requirements, measures, guidelines and decisions issued by the relevant regulatory authorities, and other related legislation,
- provision of complex legal advice in the field of issues of securities (shares, bonds, etc.), including the preparation of the necessary documentation (e.g., securities prospectus), and provision of legal services in the process of preparing for legal due diligence of securities issuers.