Our law firm supports its clients with legal consulting related to contractual realization of any transaction in compliance with the laws of the Slovak Republic, including representation of the clients in the negotiation process. When choosing a suitable type of contract and forming its provisions, we follow the rules of complexity of the legal protection of our client´s rights and transparent formulation of rights and obligations of the contracting parties. The contractual documentation is prepared in Slovak, English and German language.
The following, most usual types of contracts may serve as an example:
- purchase contract, donation contract, contract on easement, contact, loan agreement,
- labour contracts, mandate agreements, agreements on performance of an office,
- contracts of carriage, forwarding contracts, storage contracts,
- contracts on sale of an enterprise,…
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTRACTS?
Plynárenská 1, 821 09 Bratislava
Brexit and Customs Duties
21. March 2019 | Administrative law Customs law Legislation News
Despite the fact that in connection with Brexit we are still talking about the alternatives and the will of both parties to avoid the [...]
Prevention obligations of legalization of proceeds of criminal activity
26. February 2019 | Companies Legislation Newsletter Public law
The Slovak National Council adopted on 1 February 2018 with the effective date on 15 March 2018 Act No. 52/2018 Coll. on, amending Act [...]