FREIGHT FORWARDER AND TRANSPORT LAW
Freight forwarder and transport law is without any doubts a notable legal area in the Slovak Republic. Our experience with international trade, logistics, customs law and taxes predispose us to dedicate ourselves to this area in details.
Our services include especially:
- representation of clients in judicial and non-judicial resolution of disputes in the area of national and international transport of goods and persons, including representation of clients in administrative proceedings related to the national and international transport,
- provision of expert consultations, preparation of legal opinions and analysis regarding the delivery terms – INCOTERMS, transport insurance and generally the logistics and storage, including the application of international conventions regarding the transport of goods (CMR, COTIF, CIM, ADR, RID, AND),
- preparation and revision of complex contractual documentation (contracts on carriage of an item, forwarding contracts, contracts on storage, etc.),
- complex assessment of each case including the solution of tax and customs aspects, in case of application of foreign legal regulations, in a close collaboration with a cooperating law firm in the area of goods supply, or in case of occurrence of the determining circumstances.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING TO FREIGHT FORWARDER AND TRANSPORT LAW?
Plynárenská 1, 821 09 Bratislava
Hlavná 31, 917 01 Trnava
Vysokoškolákov 33B, 010 08 Žilina
Horná 65A, 974 01 Banská Bystrica
Brexit and Customs Duties
21. March 2019 | Administrative law Customs law Legislation News
Despite the fact that in connection with Brexit we are still talking about the alternatives and the will of both parties to avoid the [...]