Our specialized team dealing with administrative law consists of experts with long-term experience in the given area. Many of them have prepared administrative decisions by themselves or have been making decisions within the appellate bodies of the final instance. It may be assumed that we provide our clients with the first-class consulting and representation in the area of administrative law.
Our legal services concerning the administrative law mainly include:
- consulting and legal aid concerning the rights and responsibilities in the area of administrative law, i.e. especially in relations between a citizen or a legal person and an administrative body, and mainly when submitting applications, appeals regarding notices, statements and decisions of the administrative authorities,
- representation of natural and legal persons in building proceeding, in proceeding according to the Act on Offences, mining act, act on water and other legal regulations in the area of administrative law, including participation in local inspections and oral proceedings and representation in appellate proceedings,
- representation of natural and legal persons by the application of extraordinary remedies against final decisions of administrative authorities, mainly the motion for a judicial review outside the appellate proceeding or motion for renewal of the proceeding,
- representation of natural and legal persons before courts within the judicial review of final decisions of the administrative authorities, in proceedings on passivity of public administration authorities and in proceedings on protection against illegal acts of public administration authorities.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ADMINISTRATIVE LAW?
Plynárenská 1, 821 09 Bratislava
Brexit and Customs Duties
21. March 2019 | Administrative law Customs law Legislation News
Despite the fact that in connection with Brexit we are still talking about the alternatives and the will of both parties to avoid the [...]