INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW AND PROTECTION OF OTHER RIGHTS
Intellectual property law is considered by our law firm as a very special and important legal area, therefore it is dealt with by a team of specialists. Inter alia, our law firm participated in provision of comments to the new Copyright Act.
In the area of intellectual property we deal especially with the following:
- protection of rights related to business name of the company, or protection of legal persons´ reputation,
- complex protection of author´s rights and other rights according to the Copyright Act and enforcement of the claims of natural or legal persons,
- protection and application of industrial rights (patents, trademarks and other industrial rights),
- protection of personality rights and reputation of natural and legal persons, including the protection of domain names,
- protection of know-how and trade secret,
- protection of personal data.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING TO THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS?
Plynárenská 1, 821 09 Bratislava