It concerns a very specific agenda which requires not only the knowledge of the difficult „multilayer“ legislation, but also long-term experience and overcoming the dynamic development of customs legislation, its interpretation and praxis of the customs offices. This agenda is covered in our law firm by customs experts, lawyers and attorneys at law, who have worked in the customs administration in important functions where they gained the necessary expertise and experience.
Our additional services
We provide especially the following services:
- representation of the clients in all stages of the proceeding, especially in the customs levy proceeding, in the proceeding on customs delicts, or by other infringements into the rights and interests of the clients protected by law in public proceedings before the customs offices, Financial Directorate of the SR and before courts,
- provision of expert consulting, preparation of legal opinions and analyses e.g. for customs tariffs, classification of goods according to the Customs Tariff, customs value, ex post control, customs procedures, simplifications, origin of goods, protection of intellectual property at the import, export of goods, electronic communication with the financial administration, guarantees,
- representation of the clients at registration, issue of the authorization, applications for simplified procedures, etc.,
- representation of the clients during the controls after the placing of the goods under a customs procedure by the customs offices,
- execution of customs audit, legislative changes, notice on change of the rights and obligations.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CUSTOMS LAW?
BREXIT and DUTIES: Statement on origin of goods in the Union in order to claim for preferential treatment in the United Kingdom
27. January 2021 | Colné právo Customs law Legislation Newsletter
Proof of origin of goods - how not to pay duty under the Agreement on Trade and Withdrawal in Trade with the United Kingdom - post [...]
Brexit and customs obligations What will happen after 1st January 2021?
31. December 2020 | Customs law News Newsletter
From 1.1.2021, the UK will be considered a third country and a separate customs and tax territory. What are the new customs obligations [...]
Brexit and Customs Duties
21. March 2019 | Administrative law Customs law Legislation News
Despite the fact that in connection with Brexit we are still talking about the alternatives and the will of both parties to avoid the [...]