It concerns a very specific agenda which requires not only the knowledge of the difficult „multilayer“ legislation, but also long-term experience and overcoming the dynamic development of customs legislation, its interpretation and praxis of the customs offices. This agenda is covered in our law firm by customs experts, lawyers and attorneys at law, who have worked in the customs administration in important functions where they gained the necessary expertise and experience.
We provide especially the following services:
- representation of the clients in all stages of the proceeding, especially in the customs levy proceeding, in the proceeding on customs delicts, or by other infringements into the rights and interests of the clients protected by law in public proceedings before the customs offices, Financial Directorate of the SR and before courts,
- provision of expert consulting, preparation of legal opinions and analyses e.g. for customs tariffs, classification of goods according to the Customs Tariff, customs value, ex post control, customs procedures, simplifications, origin of goods, protection of intellectual property at the import, export of goods, electronic communication with the financial administration, guarantees,
- representation of the clients at registration, issue of the authorization, applications for simplified procedures, etc.,
- representation of the clients during the controls after the placing of the goods under a customs procedure by the customs offices,
- execution of customs audit, legislative changes, notice on change of the rights and obligations.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CUSTOMS LAW?
Plynárenská 1, 821 09 Bratislava